Hey everyone, do you have dry skin, dry itchy skin or chapped lips? You feel irritating because of these problems? I believe so many people review about products to cure your dry skin but you feel the products do not work for you. Then, I would say that you are at right place.
I believed that most of you heard about Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, but I’m pretty sure not all know how it works and where to apply. Am I right? Don’t worry, today I’m going to review this vaseline made of 100% pure petroleum jelly which helped me to cure my chapped lips.
Before I start to review, I just want to say that this is not a paid review. I decided to review because it works well for me.
Vaseline packaging is very light and you can bring wherever you go. Petroleum jelly is a mixture of natural waxes and mineral oils that together lock moisture in the skin, moisturizing it to repair and relieve dryness.
Vaseline is the best use for dry skin, dry itchy skin & chapped lips.
To know more details: http://www.vaseline.com.my/product/category/petroleum-jelly.php
Where can I apply this vaseline? Here it is:-
1. You can apply on your lips. You can apply it before you wear lipstick. Do you know what is the benefit? The lipstick you wear will last longer. Use Vaseline as lip gloss.
2. You can apply to pimples. Just apply on your pimples before sleep. If I’m home, I just apply on my pimples. I very hard to get pimples but once it appears on my face, definitely it looks very big and irritating.
3. You can apply for your eyebrows too. Just apply a small amount of vaseline on it. Your eyebrows will look so smooth.
4. You can apply on your knees if you feel like your knees are so dry.
5. Do you have dry skin around your eyelids? Before sleep, wash your face, and apply the vaseline.
If you want to see a positive result, use Vaseline on your affected area every day. Yes, use it continuously. It does not enough if you apply this vaseline only. Drink more and more mineral water. When your body is not enough water, you might have chapped lips or dry skin.
Why you spend so much on expensive products to cure dry skin. Just buy this vaseline from your nearest Watson, guardian, or pharmacy. You can also buy online too if you feel so lazy to go to the nearest store. The price is very cheap.
Click here to check this out.
Are you a Vaseline user? If yes, I wish to know your comment towards this product. Yeah, comment below.
Happy using Vaseline.
If you find the information in this post useful, please share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus.